What are the dates of the course?
What date should I arrive at the campus?
- Suggest arriving by 3pm the night before the course starts
- There will be a welcome dinner the night before the course starts to meet each other
What is the full price of the course?
What is the Pre Sale Pricing?
- US$7200 (10% discount)
- US$500 deposit will secure this rate
What content will be taught?
- The program is both educational and experiential. You will receive wisdom to help you to grow your business, joy, fulfilment but more importantly many people who have completed this course have shared the experience of total clarity, calm, abundance and joy that they felt during the event.
Who organised this private trip?
- The trip has been organised by Gary Ng and Shirley Snoyman. Both were introduced to O&O teachings through the Tony Robbins Platinum Partnership trip to India. Their experience has been quite profound so they have decided to go back to India to experience the new OCBC program. What makes it even more magical is to go through this journey together with other like minded friends
Do you need to be a TR Plat to attend this trip?
- No. The group attending will be made up of a number of Plats, their friends, successful business people and entrepreneurs. Proximity is power. This will be a peer group you could not put together over a decade
Who is this course not for?
- This course is a level 1 course. If you have completed the previously named course, FOT, in India you will be automatically upgraded to level 2. See https://oo.academy for the course dates
What is the Ocean campus and what is the Mountain campus? How long will we be staying at each campus?
- Ocean campus is the original OWA campus. Mountain campus is the Oneness campus and includes Ekam. We will spend around half the time at each starting at the Ocean Campus
Is the cost of travel to the event included in the course cost?
- No, these costs will be in addition to the course cost
What is the closest airport?
- Chennai International (airport code MAA)
How far is the Campus from Chennai airport?
- It is approximately a 2 hour drive from the airport to the campus. The address is Maduvankarai Road, Paramankeni Village, Cheyyur Taluk, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 603305
What is best way to get from Chennai airport to campus? Does O&O have a transfer option?
- O&O Academy can arrange for a driver to meet you at the airport. To facilitate your smooth and efficient travel to the O&O Academy, please forward your travel itinerary to email@example.com or call +91 733-8991677 no later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival to India. The cost for travel to the campus is detailed below:
- Up to 2 passengers: India Rupees 3,500
- Up to 4 passengers: India Rupees 4,500
- Up to 10 passengers: Indian Rupees 9,000
- Up to 30 passengers: Indian Rupees 25,000
- Up to 35 passengers: Indian Rupees 30,000
- The same fees apply to return trips from the campus to the airport
Is the cost of accommodation the night before the event starts included in the cost?
When should I book my outward travel? If it is the day after the course ends, is accommodation for that night included?
- Participants should plan to depart the day after the event ends. Yes, the night that the course ends is included in the course fee
What are the accommodation options?
- Accommodation is included in the course fee. The accommodations are double occupancy, however, you may request a single room for a supplemental cost of US$200/night. The cost per each additional night (includes meals) is detailed below:
- Standard Room – Single occupancy: US$300/night/participant
- Standard Room – Double occupancy: US$200/night/participant
- Executive room – Single occupancy: US$350/night/participant
- Executive room – Double occupancy: US$250/night/participant
- Villas and Apartments cost an additional US$2,000 for the full use and US$1,000 for half Villa / Apartment per night
- Villas are at Ocean Campus – 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and separate kitchen and lounge
- Apartments are available at Mountain Campus
Can I stay on longer at the campus?
- Yes. Additional night fees will apply
Is the transport between the two campus’s included in the cost?
What time does the course start on day 1?
What time does the course end?
- Around 5 pm, but there will be a celebratory dinner at the close
From which campus will we be departing for the airport?
Is there internet availability?
- Yes for a small charge per room
What are the visa requirements?
- All international travelers are required to have a tourist visa to enter India. Visitors from 43 countries no longer have to apply for visas at local consulates, but can instead apply for their 30 day visas online and collect them at airports
- Please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html for details. If you are staying longer than 30 days, we recommend applying in person for your tourist visa
Is there an opportunity to contribute?
- Yes, we have arranged an experience to contribute at a local community during the week of the course
Can I bring my partner?
- Yes, the course fee will apply to your partner too
Can I bring my children?
- Yes, there will be nannies for the very little ones
- For the older ones, there will be a program in the local community with input from the founders’ daughter, Lokka
- Cost of baby sitters will be affordable
- Children can stay with their parents in the same room at no additional cost
- Children less than 12 years old can stay complimentary in their parents’ room. The meal cost per child is 500 Rupees/day
- Children 12 years of age or greater and accompanying nannies must pay the standard rooms rates as per above accommodation options
- These rates include meals
I have food requirements, will they be catered for?
- If you have dietary requirements please let us know so that we can arrange this for you ahead of your arrival
What vaccinations do I need?